We are looking for an IT project manager who could work between 15-20h per week. This is for a start mid-January and to work with us for the next few months!
My business is called Spotz and it is a collective Mum to Mum marketplace that allows mothers to sell their products and their services and use the power of their number to start influencing policy makers to create a more mum-friendly society (www.spotz.com.au). This is only the beginning of the journey for Spotz but we have had a good start and we now need someone to manage the multiple activities we constantly have on the stove!
– Scope new functionality/features
– Assign and brief developers on tasks
– Manage developers
– Test / QA tasks
– Manage staging + live websites, and updates to WordPress/Marketplace
– Log and fix bugs
– Identify new functionality/features to include in platform roadmap
– Ideally can do some front end development work
Please reach out if you are interested in joining the tribe !!!